DoDivana is a universal platform which makes choosing food suppliers much simpler for final consumers. It enables business owners to build the capabilities to deliver a range of technology-specific services that increase revenue and potential profit.
Project type: mobile application, web
InToSoft team: 5 specialists
Team structure: Xamarin/.NET developer, PHP developer, QA engineer, PM, BA
Project duration: 12 months and still going
Technologies: Xamarin, PHP
Platform: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, web
By the moment the project was presented to our company, the start-up team had already implemented the main part of server side together with a native iOS application. To cover the needs of further business growth, project owners had to decrease the cost and the time required to develop mobile applications for the most popular operating systems, including Android, Windows Phone and iOS. Xamarin technology was selected on our side as the best approach to meet the project goals.
We achieved the increase in catalog views via simple user interface which includes:
• selection among suppliers / regions / food and etc.
• internal geo-service for delivery conditions calculation (minimum order, delivery price, average delivery time)
• simple catalog navigation
• intellectual search and flexible filtration mechanisms
• integrated payment systems, such as iDEAL, PayPal, Visa, etc.
• variable delivery mechanism, including delivery and onsite take away
• bonus and reward systems available
As a result, the amount of online orders increased by 40-45 per cent in comparison with usual e-commerce solutions.
Architectural solutions and technical approach allowed us to significantly diminish expenses for the further support and update of the applications. Therefore, InToSoft team managed not only to meet the deadlines but also to achieve the client’s business goals.